Purpose
I will complete a data analysis of a dataset related to coding classes in schools. Peter is the main audience interested in the data.
Approach
I will use Python to analyze and visualize data from Peter's coding dataset. I will leverage libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and SciPy.
Process
I have a large dataset with both quantitative and qualitative data. I will use Python to pull quantitative data from my spreadsheet and perform some descriptive statistics. After performing some statistics, I will also visualize the results using various types of visualizations.
For the qualitative data I will use Python to analyse the text and pull key information out of my spreadsheet. I will also visualize the qualitative data.
Outcome
The outcome will be an efficient way to organize, manipulate, and analyze data from an excel file. I hope to gain new insights about the meaning of my dataset because of the analysis I perform. I anticipate confirming insights that have already been discovered about the data, but also plan on revealing at least one new insight.
Score
18/20
No comments:
Post a Comment