Saturday, March 18, 2017

Practice 7 - Titanic Project

Titanic Project

Here is a link to my folder that contains this week's work (Jupyter Notebook, csv files):
Work Folder (use Py3 environment)

This week I analyzed data about Titanic passengers without the help of any starter code. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I was able to do. I used .describe( ) more than anything else.

I am pretty sure my analysis could have been done a lot more efficiently. I think there is probably a way I could have looked at the data I got by using .describe ( ) without having to have a separate line of code for each category I wanted to describe. I also was not able to get any visualizations to work. I kept getting weird results and was not able to control my x/y axis.

I plan on talking to Bob to get some ideas about more efficient analysis and visualization.

Score
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment